Justmowit's Fleet

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by MrFangs, Aug 9, 2005.

1. MrFangs

MrFangs LawnSite Member
    from Zone 8

2. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

That's quite a fleet they have there. Too bad the grass looks like something at the landfill, it could have been a nice picture.
  3. liquidforcedude7

liquidforcedude7 LawnSite Senior Member
    from america

Do they only run 21's??
  4. Brianslawn

Brianslawn LawnSite Silver Member

i cant even find anyone to SIT on a 10 grand mower. how does he find people to PUSH 21s and how much does he pay them. must be illegals.
  5. Toy2

Toy2 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like the Hummer was added...shows he has his $h&% together.....you don't need a semi to cut grass......Lawn Jockey has some awesome graphics as well as the same trailer....I might just sell the trailers and get that bed installed on the Toy....no trailer's...low price.......equals $$$$$$!!!! these two guys are proof!!
  6. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

Be polite.

The guy makes a boat load of money and is a nice guy. All his employees are legit.

Do some research before you pop off and make a fool of yourself.
  7. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

8. MrFangs

MrFangs LawnSite Member
    from Zone 8

First, they're not illegals. TJ of Justmowing seems like a cool guy, treat him with respect.

Second, if you're solo, why do you have all that equipment?
  9. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Please don't to forget to add he is a member of LS. Justmowit also is very helpful and will return PM and e-mails with some very sounds advice and suggestion as well as post here. I have Talked with him about doing the same thing with Ant control instead of mowing. He is a real businessman and knows how to market. However don't everyone start flooding him with PMs. He does post here off and on. Do a search under his name.
  10. Precision

Precision LawnSite Silver Member

Very true Ric. I just cut mine short because I didn't want to rant on the new (uninformed) guy.