K-Rain MP recall

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by A23, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Wet_Boots

Wet_Boots LawnSite Fanatic

...and none of them chose the 'footprint' of any head but the PGP for their rotor attempts

2. irritation

irritation LawnSite Gold Member

I'm not sure how that is a good thing, but ok

3. Wet_Boots

Just pointing out the RPS75 exists because the PGP was a success, and for no other reason. If they could make a product with the reliability of Hunter's best efforts, and also include the #1 and #2 nozzles that Hunter left off the PGP Ultra, then they would have something to boast about.

4. Kiril

Kiril LawnSite Fanatic

::waits for the inevitable turn of conversation to brass impacts::

5. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Brass impacts were great. But they weighed so much the horse got tired pulling the wagon.

6. Wet_Boots

Ahhh, the golden days of shooting driveway corners, and avoiding vehicle and snowplow damage.

7. CAPT Stream Rotar

CAPT Stream Rotar LawnSite Fanatic

The toro 300 is the only and true stream rotor that holds up against time.

8. Wet_Boots

^^^ what the guy with the elf foot avatar said

9. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

We have so many toro stream rotors in service still. I'll never play around with the settings other then physically moving the body before I replace it if it needs it though. Does anyone stock the plates ?

Tbirds are still badass. They have stood the test of time

pgps... This past week I used my entire week stock of rotors on repairs - 20 rb5000+ , 20 pgp and 10 pgp ultra. I really hate pgj's..

After about 4 or 5 rotor replacements I always stop and flag out the rest and get the approval first before replacing more.. I had a job a few days ago where 22 pgp's were leaking . I gave up like right away and replaced 2. lol.

10. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

We had a case with arc disks and seals for the SR, I would think H.D. Fowler would have them, as they are Toro reps. SRs are still my favorites, though the T-Bird was kick butt, and we still have them in service. They will retro to a 5000 series with removing the can. Two of the best! :clapping: