Kajun Flood Workz, LLC

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by KrayzKajun, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Best of luck to you krayz. I hope to find a niche of my own one day..

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks Junior. I'm hoping it all pays off would like to make this something big. I'm talking Disaster/Flood response across the gulf coast and up the Mississippi River.

3. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Cha-Ching!! I really hope that does happen. Maybe even have you come up the east coast. I dont see why not:dancing:

4. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

I'm right behind him for the east coast. Just need to get some capital for attachment

5. KrayzKajun

Still waiting to here on the proposals we have submitted. i really need to get on the ball and start getting our info out to all the local governments and the public.

6. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

I have been really surprised that storms are building already. Its only the middle of August! Best of luck to ya Jacob.

7. KrayzKajun

We are ready for what ever tropical storm Karen throws at us. I've got a T300 on demo to operate my sandbag attachment. I put one of my company stickers on the attachment.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

Good luck and be safe. I know the midwest is getting pounded with tornadoes and t-storms and that's sweeping your way too. Going to be an interesting 24 hours.

9. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Best of luck Jacob! Looks like a better machine, large size, enclosed cab. Stay safe!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Love your slogan and logo.