Kajun Flood Workz, LLC

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by KrayzKajun, Apr 29, 2013.

1. 711SnoPro

711SnoPro LawnSite Member

they could've used you up here in MN/ND a few years back for the 2009 Red River flood. 5 million+ sandbags for Fargo-Moorhead and surrounding areas!

Fargo alone made 1.5 million this spring and not a single one saw water so we were told. Even most of the clay dikes and Hesco barriers didn't hardly or had no water touching them.

How many per hour can it do?
  2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

The way im pricing is around 500bags/hour so around 4k in an 8hr day.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Just watched a video on your attachment, that thing is pretty neat!
  4. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Good luck Jacob.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. KrayzKajun

put a few bags in to show my mom how it works. getting a load of sand this week to start making some trial runs on making bags. going to set up a demonstration for local Municipal and Parish govt officials to show how I can help the community during an emergency.
  6. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Are you going to be using it to fill bags with money after you eliminate your competition? lol
    Wish you nothing but the best Jacob. Good to see young guys not scared of working hard.
  7. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

Your new business is making me want to jump into something new as well. Hope you have a great trial run!
  8. KrayzKajun

Getting everything together to do a demonstration for the City of New Orleans & the Army Corps of Engineers. Hurricane season starts on Saturday.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. KrayzKajun

Good morning. Today is June 1st official start of Hurricane Season 2013. Made a great contact yesterday for all the free pallets i want. Local a/c supply coompany is letting us have all the heavy duty pallets their units come in on every week.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. Grant11

Grant11 LawnSite Senior Member

This threads awesome. You do the coolest stuff. Looks like your really successful in the things you try. I'm sure your going to pay that machine off in no time