Kajun Flood Workz, LLC

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by KrayzKajun, Apr 29, 2013.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I have not made any money yet, but that's not an issue. My hardwork and what little marketing I've done is paying off. This company is a very niche service. Our first demonstration was two weeks ago, now I have over $100k in proposals to finish by Thursday. Plus the company name is getting out there.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. ztman

ztman LawnSite Bronze Member

Biz will come Krazy. Seems to me this is the type of business that you would have to stock pile filled bags because the calls will come at the last minute when the water is rising.

3. KrayzKajun

Pretty much. All it's gunna take is one tropical storm or hurricane heading for Louisiana.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Like they say you got to spend money to make money. It'll all workout in the wash!!!!!!!! Roll on.Good luck

5. KrayzKajun

Well here We go. Submitted 3 proposals this morning. One for an order of 2k palletized bags, one for 20k palletized bags and the one to clean up the mess and sort through the 400 pallets of bags the parish already has.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. cbradio

cbradio LawnSite Member

I hope you get them all Krayz. Ive read through both of your picture threads and am amazed by all the work you put in and what you get out of your business.

7. KrayzKajun

Got a call today to verify some info, on the proposals I submitted for pre-positioned sandbags. Was told we will receive a letter next week about signing contracts. Hopefully this is the big break coming!

8. ReddensLawnCare

ReddensLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats man!

9. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

GREAT!!! All that research and hard work paid off!

10. KrayzKajun

Thanks fellas. Not getting my hopes up just yet. do have a few plans in the working if we do get one of the contracts. (A nice 06' T300).