Kanga Loader for Sale G420

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by impactlandscaping, Nov 2, 2006.

1. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

We have a Kanga G420 mini skid for sale. It has a Honda 20 HP engine,rear stand on platform, easy touch hydro controls, aux. hydraulics, auto leveling bucket, and it is a wheeled loader. It is in good shape overall, and I just had the tilt cylinder completely rebuilt last month.I would say it will lift 500 pounds plus with the small bucket. It really depends on the operator weight as a counterweight , too. I have probably lifted 700# of wet crusher run with it.It's a perfect machine for small areas, confined areas, gated yards, etc. It will easily replace 1-2 men on a crew. I am moving up to a tracked mini-loader next spring, and will not need this anymore after next week. I have been waiting for 4 new tires to come in for it for around a month now, so it will have all 4 tires relaced before the sale. We recently put a new battery and serviced the hydro fluid. I have a new air filter and oil filter to go with it. It comes with a toothed bucket for dirt and gravel, and a larger smooth bucket for mulch/sand, etc. There is no hour meter, so I don't know the hours, but it runs great and does not smoke or use oil. There is a small leak( a few drops a week) under the dash on one of the control lines. I just bought some Lucas hydraulic fluid conditioner to try in it. I will try and get some pictures of it up here by tomorrow night. I'd like to get around $5K for it, especially if the new tires go on before the sale.As with all things for sale, there is some room to negotiate , of course.PM or call 304-376-5296 for more info.

kangapic1.jpg

kangapic2.jpg

2. impactlandscaping

Bump...this would be an awesome loader for sidewalk and small driveway clearing this winter....:usflag:

3. 4seasonslandscape

4seasonslandscape Banned

First off can you ship it? second off if you cant ship whats your bottom dollar for cash picked up? thanks
    Rick

4. impactlandscaping

I can't PM you, so call me at 304-376-5296 to discuss it.

Thanks,
    Bill

5. 4seasonslandscape

4seasonslandscape Banned

ill calltommorow. rick