Kansas City Area Turf Professionals

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Loyd Bowman, Nov 12, 2002.

?

What is your opinion of Ryan Lawn & Tree? Please choose all that apply...

1. Excellent company

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Average company

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Shady company

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. I am a Competitor

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Loyd Bowman

Loyd Bowman LawnSite Member

I am being recruited by Ryan Lawn and Tree, and would like input from turf pros in the area as to the type of company they are, and any experiences you might have with them... Don't hold back, I want the whole story before I decide to move my family into the area...

Thanks

2. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

Ryan Lawn has a great reputation here. Before I was solo op - I worked for their major competitor.

They hire professionals and they do professioanl work. They have nice shiny red trucks and good equipment.

3. Turf Cutters

Turf Cutters LawnSite Member

Rayan Lawn has done work for me and they did a great job. Larry is easy to talk to about the industry.

4. Greatdane612001

Greatdane612001 LawnSite Member

I was friends with them when i started out but if you don't go out and help them get more money the'll sh*t on you, And their prices are like $15-$20 more than what i would ever charge, I guarantee they won't be around in about five more years!!!! Larry's 1st owned a pizza place and he had to shut it down, So if he say's he's be around for a while in the lawn biz he's full of it!!!! :blob2:

5. Greatdane612001

Greatdane612001 LawnSite Member

I just wanted to say this I have nothing againest ryan lawn and tree's employee's I know a guy by the name of mark that I've spokin too off and on, and he asked me today if i was greatdane61 and I lied to him and told him no! that it wasn't me b/c I knew he saw my reply to this thread and i didn't want him too think that i was *****, So I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for lying to you mark and I hope that this doesn't mess things up
    -Greatdane612001-:(

6. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

Did you get the job or did you accept the job?

Just wondering -- I happened upon your post during a search!

7. TomB

TomB LawnSite Member

It's five years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

You're too cheap then! They are pretty average in their pricing. Their lawns look pretty average if not to the higher side. If nothing else, see what they have to offer.