1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City Help

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lakesidecutter, Apr 5, 2008.

1. lakesidecutter

lakesidecutter LawnSite Member

I need to buy another trailer ASAP. the dealer can not get me one that I usually use. I am looking for a "true" 6x12 with a dove tail (Will consider regular) . I tried to buy a Big Tex locally but they only have 77" x 12 in stock. Are there any well made heavy duty trailers in the area? I am considering Maxey however, they are not as well made as the Big Tex. Any help would be great.
  2. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Have you tried Croft Trailer or Austin Trailer?
  3. buttaluv

buttaluv LawnSite Senior Member
    from MidWest

I was going to suggest Maxey...they look pretty good, pricey, but pretty well built
  4. lakesidecutter

lakesidecutter LawnSite Member

Where is Austin Trailer?

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

Austin Sales is the name, it is right off of 7 hwy out past piper. Great people to work with...

6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

austin is good, i had some trouble with the actual maker of the trailer, but they helped out on their end
  7. banksl&s

banksl&s LawnSite Member

Ever check into H&H?
  8. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

H&H does make a good trailer and Austin carries them. I have purchased 4 trailers from them over the years. Don't expect discounts. They are usually not offered but you can always get some cash out and ask Ron if he is ready to sell you a trailer NOW!! LOL!!