1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Envision

Envision LawnSite Member

Pass them on to me, 816-665-3979, I could use a few more mowing clients. Haven't been getting the calls like I wanted for mowing, but the landscaping ones have been coming in.

Too bad for Hamons, he seems like a really nice guy. Maybe he'll be back......

2. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Tim, ill be back over at the gals house on Mon and Ill get the info.
  3. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 LawnSite Member

I do a lot of work in L.S. and Rayton too. If you need to sub any mowing or professional tree work or bobcat work, let me know. I also have a good buddy who is looking for more Landscaping work if anyone gets overbooked.

Anyone on here deal with AllSeasons LLC, or Chemtech, the guys name is Lee.
    let me know if any of you have done any business with him, just shoot me a pm.
  4. KCLandscape

KCLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

in Fairway.
    Business is rocketing out of control. Lots of people wanting a big redo--YAHOO!!
    Trying to limit travel unless they are existing customers. I really dont like to travel 120 blocks if I can help it.
    I think we can thank "Extreme Makeover " for this spring rush of business...
    And the weather so far...Need some more rain.
  5. timinkc

timinkc LawnSite Member

anyone know of any good alternitive to lesco on the missouri side? just wanting to compare some prices on chemicals.
  6. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

If you wanna venture to Lenexa, Helena Chemical is great, worth the trip!
  7. packerbacker

Dont worry, we will be getting plenty of rain soon enough. We will all be cussing in May.
  8. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I mow in Lee's Summit only and have not picked up one new customer yet this year. I have given out some bids for HOA and residential. I guess I have raised my prices to much.

I didn't see banned next to Hamons name. I got the impression he left when a few others left who posted on the pesticide forum.
  9. packerbacker

I didnt see it either but he told me he was. Ive picked up 7 in the last month or so. I dont do alot of advertising though.
  10. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

I am in Leavenworth..not too far from you guys. We buy from BWI, Helena and UHS depending on who gives the best pricing.
    Been in business 25 years.

Buddy Rodgers & Son