Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Different world from Johnson County. I worked in downtown Kansas City Kansas for 3 years and going from downtown Kansas City Missouri to Kansas City Kansas is depressing. At least they have the NASCAR track now :D

2. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 LawnSite Member

I used to mow 4 lots around 14th and quindaro. I mowed by mysef then. I always had people wanting jobs, had one guy start mouthing me about cutting a plant of his down (wonder what it was) but other than that never had any problems. I think I'll turn them down, or greatly raise the price if they call this year. Too much trash in the area.

3. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

To much trash and I would have to charge triple just to afford the gas.

4. Bennett H&L

Bennett H&L LawnSite Member

ya packerbacker not to far at all , you drive a green ford truck ? well if ya get swamped let me know lol later

5. packerbacker

Close lol, its black. Im getting swamped. Picked up 9 new houses and a dry cleaning building in the last few weeks. If Im outside stop by for a beer. I always keep a couple cold ones on hand for just such an occasion.

6. Popper357

Popper357 LawnSite Member

Anyone get leads on retaining walls, we are looking to line up some more work.

7. Bennett H&L

Bennett H&L LawnSite Member

lol ya i think your right behind the fire station, if so i do 2 yards like 2 houses from your house lol , i have the green dodge ram with the yellow and green trailer , small world

8. packerbacker

Ahhh, ok, I think Ive waved to you a couple times. Now I remember. Next time stop by if you see me out.

9. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Packer man......looks like you are picking up some accounts!! Congrats!!
    We sold our Great Dane Chariot Saturday and are getting a new Kubota ZD-28 delivered tomorrow.
    We still have a Wright Sentar 52" for sale.
    We are trying out a Everride Warrior tomorrow too...same dealer as Kubota.
    O'Dell Tractor in INdependence...good dealer...great service.

10. packerbacker

How much are you asking for the sentar BR?