Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

I would like to get $3300...had been asking $3500 and we put a new $1800 Kawasaki 23hp on it last year.
    It has about 1400 hours on the unit. Give me a call....I'll be around evenings and the weekend at our new shop.
    Buddy
    (913)306-LAWN

2. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

Ill try to give you a call towards the end of the week. Im not going to be able to do anything for a few weeks so if I miss out on it then its my fault :)

3. br549oicu8

No problem. You can come up and give it a test drive with no strings attached.

4. allamericanlawnservices

allamericanlawnservices LawnSite Member

I just started in KC North and am doing very well so far. I've picked up a large subdivision and 18 houses in the past month. I have other full time employment but have other employees and am still looking at expansion opportunities.

5. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone here go down near 635 and Leavenworth Rd? I have a duplex for the first responder!

6. Festuca

Festuca LawnSite Member

What are you guys paying for improved fescues in the area? I went to the Grass P.. and the fescues they sell are junk. I couldn't find any of their varieties in MO INTEP trials.

7. Popper357

Popper357 LawnSite Member

What are you talking about: MO INTEP? Improved fescues?

I've never been to the Grass Pad.

8. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Try Suburban in Martin City, they have RTF Fescue, or Lesco has some decent variety's.

9. br549oicu8

BWI has a 5 Star that is very good quality.

10. Bennett H&L

Bennett H&L LawnSite Member

hey whays up ya email me at yjrockcrawler@aol.com i just got 2 yards out that way thanks heath