1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. packerbacker

packerbacker LawnSite Bronze Member

Try Merriam Feed on Johnson Drive and I-35.
  2. Bennett H&L

Bennett H&L LawnSite Member

hello packer , you still have the 2 at lv rd and 635? if so i got 2 out that way today , was going to stop by your house today drove by slow lol didnt see ya , email me at yjrockcrawler@aol.com talk to ya later heath
  3. packerbacker

No I dont heath, the gal called me a couple days after I posted it and I hadnt heard anything from anyone so I told her to look elsewhere. Sorry :(
  4. Popper357

Popper357 LawnSite Member

Landscaping has been good, been learning alot
    I'm looking for more work, just about any job to pay the bills
    Been building fencing and powerwashing decks and concrete lately and I can do anything except irrigation and illumination
    Anyone too busy and want to sub out some work?
    PM me
  5. Livinglarge

Livinglarge LawnSite Member
    from KC, MO

Has anyone been fighting a diseases where the leaves are yellowish and oarngish? I have been battling this one all year and seem to be losing. I see it in alot of lawns not only the ones I am doing. :blob3:
  6. LonniesLawns

LonniesLawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from KS

Most likely is rust.

Does it look like this?

Best control is cutual -- get your fertilization program more balanced out adn wate only in the mornings. Iahve not seen it on any of my yards.

PS: pay no attention to my location stated by my name :rolleyes:

7. bigrig1

bigrig1 LawnSite Member

I'm north of the river and am going to start in the business next spring. Going to use Lesco and The grass pad for fert and Paradise nursery for trees & shrubs. Anyone that's just mowing, I will be specializing in mowing, softscape landscaping, yearly mulching and landscape maintenance(cleaning beds, spruce ups etc) so keep me in mind for a reference or sub work.
  8. bigrig1

bigrig1 LawnSite Member

What would you pay per foot to hire a sub to come out and edge your new beds? existing beds?
  9. packerbacker

Dont use the grass pad. Its a rip off.
  10. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hamons does not post on lawnsite anymore. His name doesn't say banned but I heard he was banned by lawnsite.