Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 LawnSite Member

I sent you a pm about a grapple bucket I have if you're still needing one. I have a bucket truck for sale if anyone knows anybody wanting one.
    bottlefed89@hotmail.com

2. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

still needing one. Sent you a PM

3. carcrz

Stolen sometime mid-day today out of dad's garage on 150 hwy: Stihl BR600 Backpack blower (about 1 yr old), red pressure washer - missing handle grip padding, upright Coleman Air compressor, arc welder, acetylene torch w/ red carrying tote.

4. carcrz

SN on the blower is 268071611

5. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

A buddie of mine just had an $800.00 Sthil quickie saw stolen and 30 gallons of diesel in yellow cans taken.

When will people just go get jobs and buy their own stuff?

6. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anyone know of an asphalt contractor on the Missouri side? I am building a detached garage for my equipment and need to run a drive to the back.

7. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

I've lost a red max trimmer, generator,(this Spring) and diesel the other day.

8. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

anyone know of a good honest John deere dealer that works on skids close to K.C. I have tried VAN WALL they are way bad, HERITAGE was pretty dishonest,but MURPHY seems to be the worst.

9. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

I use Reynolds in Shawnee. I dont know if they work on skids but the 2 owners are the best guys around.

10. carcrz

Have you thought about asking Bledsoe Rentals? I know United has worked on some of my stuff before. I know Bledsoe has John Deere equipment though.