Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok I posted this in the equipment section but didn't get much feedback. I have a chance to purchase some new in the crate 2008 Toro Z580, 60" , w/27hp Kohler. I was thinking about asking around 8k for them is that too high? They still have the factory warranty. Would $7500.00 be more like it?

2. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

I think 8 is a damn good price.

3. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought 8K was a good price but of course all the 15yr old millionaires on this site poo poo'd the price. Actually I think I could sell them for $6500.00 and still come out alright. I am considering buying 2 one for myself and one to sell because it's such a good deal. I don't even need a Z.

4. IN2MOWN

Thats because those 15 year old millionaires are having their parents buy their equipment. :laugh:

5. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

looks like some nice weather ahead. probably get some more cleanups done and start mulching. been working in the shop and ready to get outside.

6. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

Yea and it will probably start snowing on when you start putting that mulch down. JK

7. IN2MOWN

I see decent weather for another 10 days or so. I have some mulch to put down but other then that Ill be working on the house for a few more weeks. Id like to get one or two good snows this Feb though.

8. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

metro show downtown this weekend... anybody else going?

9. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

i'll probably go. usually do. kinda the same ol thing though. but always nice to see. i did see the toro grandstand yesturday at blue valley tractor. looks nice. will demo it when it warms up some. you can flip the platform out of the way and use it as a walk behind.

10. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

Is anyone looking for a good used trimmer I got one asking $125 if interested call 913-789-8572

100_0833.jpg