Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. mowman84

mowman84 LawnSite Member

Great day today. Mulched and did 3 clean ups.

2. bandbmowing

bandbmowing LawnSite Member

Anyone have any good leads on discounted 08 stander mowers, great dane, everride scorpion or wright standers that dealers are trying to get rid of? Looking for some new 52" mowers, just wondering if anyone knows of any good deals. Thanks in advance for the info.

3. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Have you tried Arnolds in overland park?

4. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

if you are paying cash, there was a great deal on a great dane on craigs list.

5. JLong

JLong LawnSite Member

I'm looking to purchase a used 60" and a used 72" mid mount zero turn. If anyone has one or knows of a good place to shop for used equipment please let me know.
    Thanks
    Jeremy

6. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

we only had about a half inch of snow in paola. yuo guys in the city had alot more. none to be plowed here.

7. KCLandscape

KCLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

5 1/2 in Fairway. Made a nice wad of bills.

8. rjgolfer

rjgolfer LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

I am bidding on a 4 acre vacant lot...can anyone give me an idea of a reasonable per acre price....Lot is not too rough and it is free of any major debris......Thanks!

9. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

So when is everyone sending out your mailiers I have 25,000 standing by till I say "Get them out!" I was talking to a friend of mine that does this stuff and he said that if I send mine out before the 15th that I won't get any calls for lawns but people calling about Clean-ups!

10. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

Arnold's would be the best. Ol' curtis still knows how to make some deals for ya! I would also try Blue Valley Tractor and Supply in Stillwell,KS. It's right off of 69highway. They are the #1 dealer in the US in terms of wright sales. Very good at it.