Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

I dont know about rain but we are getting a ton of wind out here.

2. LBLC_LCO

LBLC_LCO LawnSite Senior Member

Jeff, sent you an email.

3. LBLC_LCO

LBLC_LCO LawnSite Senior Member

No rain here yet either, definitely some wind though. Lots of branches down.

4. apowell18

apowell18 LawnSite Member

Looking for accounts to purchase in Eastern Jackson County (Blue Springs/Grain Valley) area. Willing to sub for the right company. We are a small operation that has some big bills to fit...let me know...thanks.

5. gander54

gander54 LawnSite Member

I have a lawn south of van brunt and I 70 that is my only yard south of the river. Its an elderly lady that lives by herself in the ghetto. She pays the day you mow so you don't have to worry about getting paid. But its not worth my drive down there. So I'm helping her find a new reliable company. PM me your info and I'll relay it to her and let her decide. You must take care of her she is a very good woman and I only want the best.

Thanks Kristopher

6. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

What grass seed does everyone use I need some and I what something better than getting it from home Depot

7. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Try JD Lesco, Grass Pad or Helena.

8. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

I went 2 grass pad and looked at over time, seed I've been told by the ryan guys not to great seed from KS or MO b/c it sucks

9. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

I use Defiance Turf Type Tall fescue -- Get it from prosource One -- Have used it as my primary seed for about 5 years -- its good. I have a bag or two left from last Fall if you want to buy it as my cost.

10. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

New to the site, saw the thread about KC and thought i'd say hey.
    Tyler
    Clemmons Lawn Care