1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

2. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Just got home. I cant believe I only got a dusting where I live and 10 minutes away trees are down and there are 6 inches of snow and ice.
  3. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

We got 5" in Belton. That stuff was coming down hard! I was plowing the front of our church on 119th & State Line & by the time I got done w/ that portion, I had to do it all over again because it had 2" on it again. I ended up pushing the whole lot 3 times when I was all said & done. I normally would have waited & done it all at once, but this stuff was so heavy I had no other option. No we're going to be seeing a thaw/freeze pattern for the next few days.
  4. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

best snow of the year here in Paola.:clapping:
  5. Adam3669

Adam3669 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey are you the guy that used to have a bunch of lawns all on one street out in Waterford?
  6. ffemtmcd

ffemtmcd LawnSite Senior Member

WTH - didn't it snow last night??
  7. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

This was the first time it we did the theaters twice! The rest was normal
  8. Adam3669

Adam3669 LawnSite Senior Member

So when are you guys plannin on getting out and starting regular weekly maintenence? On Friday before the snow hit we got several of ours done that were getting pretty long, we plan to hopefully be able to start regularily begenning of next week if it stays dry
  9. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

I have gotten about a week and half in of FT cuts now.

Today was to damn wet to mow but Ill start back up Wednesday with regular cuts.

Today Im working on tax junk. :hammerhead: and tomorrow I have some limbs to pick up.
  10. LBLC_LCO

LBLC_LCO LawnSite Senior Member

Starting one week from today (April 6th).