Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. LBLC_LCO

LBLC_LCO LawnSite Senior Member

John-

Sent you a PM.

2. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

once again, another rain storm. just what we needed.:cry::cry::cry:

3. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

I just pulled in from one of my accounts. Couldn't get it finished because all hell broke loose fromt the sky!:cry:

4. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

only got 7 done today and rain in the forecast for a couple more days...

5. DaveVB

DaveVB LawnSite Member

I put in 7 hours yesterday on the 72" and 5.5 today in order to get the campus mowed before this rain. Got it done with a little help from the 62". Two guys started on the front "40acres" we call it, but got rained out. We got paid by the city for a few years to cut this "40", but that ended early last year. Since it is in front of our campus we cut it anyway to keep the campus looking nice.
    15800 Calvary Rd. 64147 if your curious.

6. LBLC_LCO

Only got 6 done today....

Looks like the next few days are a bust.

7. mowman84

mowman84 LawnSite Member

got 13 done today

8. kc_exactly

kc_exactly LawnSite Member

Big fat zero for today!

9. TMlawncare

TMlawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Let's see, Monday mist rain all day. Got 11 done in the mist. Had to scape after each account. Tuesday, worked 12 hrs trying to catch up. Pretty good day. Today (Wed) mist, fog till 1p.m. then rain all afternoon. Got 10 done with tons of scaping. Thurs, Friday, Sat and Sunday is forecasted for RAIN. Anyone else worried about getting all accounts done by Sunday. We have two more full days of mowing (our Wed/Thursday route) to do and we are praying to find an opportunity. The lawn are staying wet and are really tall. Everything is mowing of like crap. Anyone else starting to panic.

10. LBLC_LCO

What's making me concerned is the weather channel calling for rain all next week right now.