Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

ya, that happens. would like to see night ranger though. at least we'll be working selling food and drink. we are booked for the next 8 weekends. lots of stuff going on.

2. LBLC_LCO

LBLC_LCO LawnSite Senior Member

No longer looking for a Stander.

Picked up an 09 Wright Stander 36/17 today from Lawn and Leisure in Lees Summit.:usflag:

3. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Great time last night.

Night Ranger played a ton of their stuff also from Damn Yankees, The Doors, Journey and some accoustic solo stuff.

Lots of people. I was right down in front.

4. AmesLandscaping

AmesLandscaping LawnSite Member

Hey gang, hope everybody is doing well and making some $$$$$$$.... Question for you guys to try an answer... standers--- are the deere 647,657,667 weigh more than a great dane unit's... is this caused by deeres deck??? I know most like the wrights..... thats what I see at least 75% of the time.... but I see less deere's than great dane units...... I demo'ed a toro... it was alright... did not like the rubber pad, seem to slide around alot .... I have a 757 deere with a 60 and a kubota bx2200 4x4 with a 60.... I need a 48 deck--- would like a stander for some of my smaller properties.. the 60's tend to scarf up sometimes and I think some of them just would look better with a smaller deck.... any info would be great, thanks Alex!!!

5. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Holy S*** that was a lot of rain today. Only got about 6 houses mowed and some bushes trimmed before it hit.

6. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

More on the way later tonight.

7. DaveVB

DaveVB LawnSite Member

On Richards Gebauer we got a pretty good hail storm along with buckets of rain. Fortunately they were just small enough to barely make a dent if at all. They hit hard on the window frame I was leaning against watching it though!!!

8. LBLC_LCO

Need to at ease the rain and save some for July/August. I only managed to get 4 properties done before the downpour. Now supposed to get more tonight....arggg...Tomorrow may be a no-go. Only good thing is the Stander has improved my time on each property, I F'n love this thing.

Need more accounts!!

9. Envision

Envision LawnSite Member

Anyone else going to get it done today? I sent the crew out b/c it it isn't going to be any drier tomorrow....
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. LBLC_LCO

I've been debating going out...Need to get 14 or so done today, but damn it's wet. You're right though, tomorrow won't be any better.