Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

going to be 2.5 days down. busted a leaf spring on my truck today :(

2. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

you ganna be ok need to rent a truck? why so long?

3. IN2MOWN

Ill be fine. Im hoping to get a 1/2 in Thursday and then 12 hours in on Friday. If I can do that then I should be ok.

Shawnee Mission Ford cant get the part till Thursday morning. They said it will done by lunch.

4. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

5. AmesLandscaping

AmesLandscaping LawnSite Member

Hello Gang ......... Does anybody have a 1987 to 1997 f-350 4x4 dually long wheelbase truck for a 12 ft dump bed.........I need one asap ......... Thanks Alex

stomperalex@hotmail.com

6. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

Anyone have some good ideas for a motorcycle ride around the area or countryside? Looking to go out w/ some friends & family tomorrow & catch some breakfast, then hit the road for a few hours.

7. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

I like going through Warrensburg. That's a nice wavy and hilly highway. I believe it's 51 highway.

8. IN2MOWN

If you dont mind coming into KS try going to Weston.

9. IN2MOWN

Boots is quite the d-bag isnt he?

10. porterdan6

porterdan6 LawnSite Member

Just a quick question for everyone. Where is the best play to haul brush off to? I had quite a few large limbs down from the storm that hit Independence on Friday night. I got them all cleaned up and onto my trailer, but I am tired of paying Lee's Summit Resource Recovery park $135 every time I take my trailer full with brush. Does anyone have any idea where to take it that may be a bit cheaper? As of now the city has not said that they will be giving free disposal due to the storm like they have sometimes in the past.