1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Where at??

2. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes he was a parks and rec worker. I think the park was at 165th and Prospect?

3. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

WOW! Out my direction. Hadn't heard that. It's very sad to hear. Be careful everyone!

4. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

anyone have a referral for a good bobcat guy - someone who doesn't do landscaping also -- just Bobcat work? The guy I have used in the past is hanging it up.

5. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

the Paola Roots festival is this weekend. its a large music fest on the square in paola. anyone not doing anything should check it out. Blues is the main music theme. the band lineup can be checked out at www.rootsfestival.org
    if any one comes down, stop by my food booth and say hi. i have the white trailer that sells philly cheese steaks and alot of other good food. kenny

6. carcrz

Jeff, I might have one I'd probably sell. Case 1845C

7. Hamons

Hamons LawnSite Senior Member

i'm not looking to buy one. i'm looking for someone to sub some work out to.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. carcrz

Never hurts to mention it. I was thinking I might be able to convince myself to sell it. How often do you need someone? I know a few people that have the equipment that are trustworthy and do good work, but I don't know what they're availability is either.

9. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

john's bob cat work 816-318-4749 cell 816-509-6184

10. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member