Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

hey in2mowin who's running boresows lawn ? is jerry or is he selling out my friend worked for mark i kinda feel bad for him his brother did better over 1,000 mowing accounts but he only had 200 but they were full service i think so what will happen to his company both brothers work close in op by my house are they going to sell his stuff of or will jerry take over ? wow I'm shocked.

2. teamgreendude

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't ever go to him the son of the owner who we hired to redo our house what was supposed to take 6 months turned into 2 years don't use him he sucks.

3. teamgreendude

well I'm now a junior at east my how things have changed a lot that's really sad so will jerry run his company or are they gonna sell it ? i still see his trucks around here.

4. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Business as usual so far for Marks company. I talked to Jerry last week and he said he does not know yet how they are going to work it.

5. teamgreendude

so did you buy a wright or you still got the jd ?

6. IN2MOWN

Still deere but Im thinking about making a switch next year. The Deeres just cant hold a hill.

7. teamgreendude

get a wright there amazing mowers jerry has like 4-5 of them i think.

8. IN2MOWN

He's got about 20 of them. The side of his shop is a graveyard of mowers.

9. teamgreendude

20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy sh!t he's around 1,000 lawns i think but how many of them are 07 and newer and in working order, did you ever understand why he kept his mowers running even on the trailer his gas bill must be crazy.

10. IN2MOWN

I think he trades in every couple years. I dont think he's up near 1000. Probably closer to 600 or so.

I dont know why he allows his mowers to be kept running. One guy who was there when I was started it and he still does it. The only reason I used to do it was because we would mow 35 - 40 small PV yards that were very close to each other so instead of pulling those cords 40 times a day I would just leave it running for that minute drive to the next house.