1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. AmesLandscaping

AmesLandscaping LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

2. AmesLandscaping

AmesLandscaping LawnSite Member

please call 911 if you have seen this lifted up white f350 in your area!!!!! Thanks Alex!

3. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm sure it was me I didn't have the trailer hooked up, I had my boat hooked up I was taking it to storage for the winter I have a sign on the back of my trailer for mowing&aeration next time we see one another just honk!

4. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

i thought that was you, so how's business been this year ? do you plan on doing snow plowing in the 08 ? btw that 08 looks sick I'm the tool in the crv with a white enclosed that say's team green Lawn & landscape, Inc. Next year I plan on getting an f-150, bigger trailer and a new toro grand stand.

5. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Be careful with that name of yours. There is a "team green" in Shawnee that has been around a while. Wouldnt want you to get in any hot water. If you dont have the name registered yet and nobody has it then pick it up quick!

6. teamgreendude

by chance is it team green lawn service ? my name is Team Green Lawn & Landscape, Inc . I don't see them to often around op at all so nothing yet !, but i think I'll be fine.

7. IN2MOWN

Not to sure. All I know is that I see "team green" on their trucks.

8. teamgreendude

Well all i have is ''team green Lawn & Landscape, Inc'' so if anything comes up I'll let you know asap but for now I'll be alright, Thanks for your concern though.

9. IN2MOWN

I dont mean to be interfering. I just remember a HUGE pissing match some local guys got into here a few years back concerning their business names. Threats were made and it escalated pretty quick.

I dont want to see that happening to anyone else.

10. teamgreendude

Oh no you weren't interfering at all, If you don't mind me asking who were the two dudes fighting ?