Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. mtchockey30

mtchockey30 LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

The Wright.

2. KCLandscape

KCLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Wright all the way!

3. Turf Cutters

Turf Cutters LawnSite Member

Hey guys. I am having a equipment reduction sale. 1-GMC 3500 diesel ext cab 4x4, 2-52" Exmark hp, 1-52" Wright Stander, 2-60" Hustler Super Z, 2 to 3 pallets of ice melt, and a Ramrod mini skid steer. PM me for more information.

4. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

hey are you running 2 crews, and i think I've seen you before.

5. Turf Cutters

Turf Cutters LawnSite Member

I used to have 2 crews. It became a pain in the rear. Just myself and my .wife.

6. teamgreendude

Wait don't you two also do the sidewalk at the village pres church ? Brian Redelsheimer works with you i think ?

7. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

How much for the salt? If it isn't hard as a rock I mite be interested Just call me! I'll be out all day today 913-485-8405

8. teamgreendude

Hey John,
    I think i saw you driving down mission road one day past shawnee mission east high school, i was taking a u.s history test, glanced out the window and saw your truck.

9. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

i spent all my time at east looking out the window.

10. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Eastern Jackson County guys I just found out that Odell Tractor is going to carry bagged and bulk rock salt this year. The price for bagged is 5.50 for 50# bags, 6.00 individual. Bulk prices are 75.00 per scoop or 900#s. He also said that he would be available 24hrs during storms. It's about time for someone to be a supplier in this area. They are on 23rd and Lee's Summit in Indep. For more info call Doug at 816-254-5100. BTW I also found out that our other supplier in this area is only 10 or 15 cents cheaper and they are by the downtown area.