1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm sure you did I'm always working around east! are you the guy with the gold color chevy pulling a trailer w/ a stander and a push mower?

2. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

Have any of you guys started doing your final Clean-ups yet? My help and I got into today he's saying that we should start and I told him that here in about a few weeks once all the leaves are down and I told him that I am paying him to reduce leaves and not run my Biz for me!

3. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Nope I'm the dork with a black honda crv pulling a white enclosed trailer that says Team Green Lawn & Landscape, Inc, next year though i should be getting a red chevy 2500 with a 16' open trailer next year though !!!!

4. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

I wont start my final cleanups for another 2 or 3 weeks.

5. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

maybe last week for regular's.

6. Green Acres

Green Acres LawnSite Senior Member

I had a jack hammer stolen off of a job last week. It was a Stanley the kind that fits onto a bobcat if anyone has any info that would be great. It was stolen from the 77th and Nieman area in shawnee. Thanks

7. IN2MOWN

Did you file a report? If so check out the pawn shops around the KC area. If you need some help with it let me know. I have a good buddy who is a detective in Shawnee.

8. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

That is true if your truck is owned by your business. If it is owned by an individual, then #'s are not required. You are still obligated to keep your truck/trailer legal in every way, shape, and form.

9. IN2MOWN

I was never told that.

All they told me was that if the vehicle is being used for business and income then it needs to be registered.

10. DaveVB

DaveVB LawnSite Member

Probly a dumb question but have you been to Lumax Power yet? Pretty nice facility once they get it set up. I am glad to see them move to a workable location.