Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Another wimp of a storm.

Fine with me though. Im just not ready to get into winter mode yet.

2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

man i hate not having a plow, this sucks !!!!!!, but next year look out snow !!!!.

3. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

One day closer to spring time I guess that's the way to look at it, made enought to pay some bills in Jan. :)

4. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

That was almost a perfect storm for us. I even brought my buddy who plows with a truck with us on three rounds. I think he might not want to play that game next year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

The view of the storm depends on what type of clients you have. We were able to get three rounds on it. I made a great deal of money so I am happy. Some people not so much.

6. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

Actually most of our accounts got 4 salt runs this week. I like number ones and we do not use a plow truck we only do sidewalks and salt on parking lots. Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  7. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

we didn't get anything here. only a light dusting on the grass. nothing on the pavement.

8. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I'm on the fence as to weather I miss it or not. I enjoyed talking to Dave on the phone from my nice warm chair though. =) Hope you guys have a busy year pushing snow! I would imagine it'll be like 2/3 years ago when we had 3 huge storms & nothing else but a few dustings.

9. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

We got 4 full treatments and some some 1/4 and 1/2's thanks to the blowing snow.

10. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

If anyone hears of anyone wanting more sidewalks done on commercial props, let me know. We stay in Johnson County, KS We got 2 more props today!