Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

It's starting to look like snow for Christmas in KC

Is it a Christmas Present or Pain for you guys?

2. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

That would be by far the best Christmas present! better than sitting around the house all day!

3. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

gonna do few clean-ups tomorrow

4. vaughnslawns

Let it snow.

5. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

I wont be here I'm going to costa rica for christmas/birthday leaving this tuesday.

6. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

sounds great, have fun. costa rica would be a cool place to visit. :clapping:

7. apowell18

apowell18 LawnSite Member

Hey everyone. Wanted to let you all know that I've started advertising on our school lunch menus. It's with a company called LunchTimes. Those on the Missouri side may have seen these come home with your kids. I know not all school districts are participating this year.

I know Blue Springs, Raytown, Belton, Grandview, Fort Osage and Kansas City are serviced with these lunch menus. This saves the school districts money as the cost comes from businesses advertising. It's definitely affordable for our line of work, and with Spring around the corner I wanted to let everyone know. I already snagged Grain Valley, but I know the other areas are open (no lco's are advertising). Shoot me an email and I will send you a proof of what the menus look like and give you the contact info for setting this up.

Take care and have fun plowin on xmas day...

andrew@andrewlawn.com

8. vaughnslawns

at least 3in they say.:clapping:

9. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

just had a bunch of hail here. the ground is white. not large hail though. large bean size.

10. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

Hail in December! I heard some thunder in Spring Hill, but it just barely sprinkled around 4. Getting ready for the snow tomorrow...