Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

It is looking promising? I hope it pans out the way that they say we will see though.

2. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

up to 8 inch now?*trucewhiteflag*

3. apowell18

apowell18 LawnSite Member

you all get some sleep yet? I've seen some crazy set ups the past couple of days...saw a plow on a mazda truck...can't blame him though...

4. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

what is sleep ...;)

5. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

Sleep I haven't seen much of it since the 23rd. Working straight since the 24th been getting about 3 hours of sleep a day till today. Got in at 8:30 and slept from 10 till 4 going to go check on all the properties at 2 and be done.

Matt

6. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

I miss mowing, it's alot easier I'll tell u what everyone that has a plow on the front of there truck thinks that they know what there doing but in most cases they don't! even some of the city workers now its time to sit back and start doing invoices! payup

7. Marcos

Marcos LawnSite Gold Member

Ya gotta hand it to the KC Chiefs. :waving:
    They really gave the Bengals all they could handle yesterday here in Cincy.
    And KC's defensive line didn't allow Mr. Johnson to make the statement he said he needed to make.

8. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

I was too busy working but did I hear right, about 14.5 inches in Johnson County?

What totals did you guys hear?

Merry Christmas!

9. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

i think that is pretty close. i heard 13.9". lost a tranny in one of my trucks. that always sucks.:cry:

10. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

The ball joints were popping and I took it into the shop, and they're BAD! Quoted over $900, and said I need a new radiator too, just another $700+-ouch