Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. THRIFTY

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

All this money has been falling from the sky, and I have nothing to scoop it up with! :(

2. Tom5301

Tom5301 LawnSite Member

If anybody needs snow stacked or moved give me a call Tom 913-207-3661

3. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

what is your hour rate?

4. Tom5301

Tom5301 LawnSite Member

we are getting 75hr

5. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

it is time for this snow to go. then bring on somemore.

6. Green Acres

Green Acres LawnSite Senior Member

My wife and I found 2 puppies and a mom about a month ago. They where left in a cage in a parking lot. We have found homes for the mom and the female puppy, we still have the male puppy though. He is a black lab mix and is about 3-4 months old. My wife works at a vet clinic and they check them all over and gave him the first round of shots. If you or someone you know might be interested let me know. Sorry it's not about Lawn Care. :) Thanks

IMG00186.jpg

7. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

wow thats a good lookin dog. can you believe what some people do. if i wasn't pet heavy, i'd take him.

8. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

Ya leaving pets in a cage at least let them run free! Am looking at a 7.3L Ford diesel super duty was wondering what you all thought. Second I am having a dickens of a time finding out what the payload capacity of an F-250 and F350 99-03 truck super duties. I have heard 4,000 for the 250 and 6,000 for the 350 does this sound right. I am going to be putting in a salt spreader and I do not want the truck squating like I see some trucks going down the road.

Matt

9. Turf Cutters

Turf Cutters LawnSite Member

Hey everyone, I have a 2003 GMC 3500 4 x 4 for sale. PM me for more information, thanks.

10. gander54

gander54 LawnSite Member

I was wondering what the standard rate is around the kc area is for a snow plow per hour. I have two HOA that want bids for doing the city streets. I figured an hourly rate was the best way to go about it. I currently get $75 an hour being a sub contractor. I have a 8'2" v plow. I was thinking about $150 an hour. Whats everyones thoughts on this.