1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

I hope we get a few more snows but nothing past the 15th of march I had to go buy another pallet of salt the other day!:cry: I still have a crap load of work left from last year I've got to get done

2. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks like some warmer weather moving in guys mid to late next week. Time to get some spring cleanups done and get the bank account flowing again!

3. wright5223

yeah that's no lie!

4. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

the snow did that this year.:clapping:

5. IN2MOWN

I dont do snow for myself. I kept busy helping my former boss out but its not the same. I really need to buy a couple plows. Im missing out on way to much.

6. paolaken

ya, you did this year. next year, who knows. usually after a year like this, everyone runs out and buys a new plow. then we wont have any snow for a couple of years.

7. wright5223

A friend of mine here about 3 weeks ago took out a loan and bought a boss V-blade for about 8K I ask him what were you thinkin:hammerhead: I would of got me a new mower instead:dizzy:

8. paolaken

no way would i ever get a loan for a plow. it could be a few years before that blade makes money.

9. wright5223

I agree with that one, you only pay in CASH only! or you can't afford it

10. IN2MOWN

8 grand for a plow? Thats pretty steep. Ive seen new Fishers for 3 grand less.