1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

yeah but the thing is that I take care of all the 24 HR fitnesses around KC for mowing and they pay regardless of whether it snows or not. Its a contract that would pay the 2 blades off easily.

2. Tom5301

Tom5301 LawnSite Member

No body can bash when most of us get loans for mowers.A snow plow is just another piece of equipment that makes money.

3. Royalslover

Royalslover LawnSite Senior Member

Hey now, first of all that plow was on the south side of $6000 not $8000. I lost out on $1000 becuse of my old crappy truck and old crappy plow. Did I want to borrow money? no but I sure didn't have the cash. In the next eight years that thing will pay for it's self many times over. I've been mowing for 22 years and have bought many mowers-some with my money,some with the bank's money. I have never once regretted bowrowing money for equipment. Hey wright-did you get that info we were talking about?

4. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

5. IN2MOWN

6. IN2MOWN

Also wright, if you tell the club manager they will contract the company and let them know. Dont be afraid to say something! They need to know whats going before someone gets hurt.

7. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

I'm sorry IN2, yeah who ever does the 24fitness really do a very crappy job every time I go to workout I say to myself Damn I bet someone could do better!

Royalslover what are you talking about?

8. IN2MOWN

No problem. Im glad you told me. These guys need to know whats going. I dont know who the company who is doing the snow is but I know they also do 5 other clubs around the city. Hopefully they dont all suck like the Shawnee one.

9. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

I couldn't agree more. I bought my Boss V back in 2003 and just put my 1st cutting edge on it this year. It has made us plenty of money over the years and have long since paid of the Sheffield loan we had on it.

10. Royalslover

Royalslover LawnSite Senior Member

Wright, It's me - you know the guy with the plow. I'm talking about the info about the account you and I are both working on.