Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

do you do the one on metcalf for mowing to, I've been ponding the idea of if i should get a plow next year. So far I'm down to either boss or fisher.

2. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

How old are you? Plowing can be a huge liability for younger kids if your gonna do it. Don't waste your money on a brand new plow either. Find a used 1980's Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with a 350 or 383 with a plow on it. Best plow truck hands down money can buy. I'm serious too on that one.

3. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

yeah, we do two in OP, one in Shawnee, one in Olathe, one in LS and one in Independence.

4. teamgreendude

by we i assume you have more than one person working for you ?

5. teamgreendude

I'm almost 18, and used trucks for me will only be newer, I'm already going to buy a 2006 chevy 1500 and If I get enough work I'll be getting a brand new 2010 gmc 2500hd, crew cab, long bed with every option except the rear seat t.v in it. Also I've been doing snow for about 5 years so commercial snow isn't anything new to me, also the new gmc Is a truck I've been saving for since I was 13 so I 'll be getting myself a good birthday present.

6. IN2MOWN

Nope, just one.

7. dryguy

dryguy LawnSite Member
    from MO

Do the gator blades work well with the 48 Stander?

8. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Royallver, No I haven't yet You know that I'm just bustin your balls! I talked to your brother ealier today about my mailier he said that he still needs to jam out fliers!

9. IN2MOWN

yeah but I dont like them in the spring or the summer. They do well in the fall though with leaf cleanups for mulching.

10. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

So when is everyone doing their mailiers?