Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

That would be great. Thanks. My driveway is a couple hundred feet long and the AB3 is starting to wear down. Its been a tough winter and I feel like Im driving through a swamp.

2. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

Gotprint.com has great prices and blows vista away!

3. farmboy1285

farmboy1285 LawnSite Senior Member

man Im glad Im outta the business I always HATED the spring advertising, I will for sure miss the cash flow this summer though:cry:.

4. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, here in about 2 weeks doing my mailier, a buddy of mite been passing out fliers the last couple of days, I think it is still kinda early, plus i've got a list of jobs to do here before I get calls comin in

5. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys,
    I've got some equipment thats taking up space in my garage that needs to go. 1st is a lawn boy commercial push mower model 8403, everything was cleaned and rebuilt the only thing it needs is a new govnor vane. I also have 2 echo srm 210 string trimmers , they just got back from the shop from a total overhaul. Also I have an echo backpack model pb 250i. I'm asking $700 for everything all together. You can reach me at (913) 558- 3204 name's James.
    Thanks.

6. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

Couple hundred feet long???!!!!! I hope you have a plow on your truck!:laugh:

7. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

I also forgot that I have an echo hc-1500 very clean hardly used really clean with just been sharpened blades for $140.
    Thanks, James

8. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

Does anyone know were to buy pro-mate fertilizer at? i've been to lesco damn they have good products but I wanted to compare them to pro-mate!

9. IN2MOWN

Have you tried Helena in Lenexa?

10. IN2MOWN

I cant even plow the thing or I tear up all the gravel and AB3. Im just tired of it.