Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

all these years and I have never seen them mowing! I thought they were just design/build/maintain.

They dont even advertise mowing on their website.

2. IN2MOWN

thats alright though. If it was them you lost out to a pretty good company. They have been around a loooooong time and are some of the best in the business.

3. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Yea according to their website they've been around for almost 100 years !, I know the maintenance guy there very well to, I've been shooting for at least one commercial account this year.

4. IN2MOWN

Id trade all my commercials in for residentials in a heartbeat if I could. Slow payers, to many people trying to make one decision, they are always looking for a lower price...pain in the ass!

5. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

I'm just wishing for one right now !

6. IN2MOWN

I would start with your current customers. Find out if they own businesses or who they work for and ask if they could put you in touch with the building owner or maint. supervisor.

7. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

Tom have you started working yet? Yoder and I were just talking about you yesterday!

8. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

Anyone see the new ASPEN commercials? I saw one this morning during shift change at the dept. IN2MOWIN, i left my client a voicemail so we'll see! I also just noticed that 2 blocks down from my station there is an apshalt company that does driveways. I've been there 3 years and im now just noticing it!:hammerhead: I'm off till monday but when I come we'll swing by in the truck and get the # for you.

9. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

ASPEN said on their commercial that their offering first time customers a free applicationoi for squirt and fert???? If my mind serves me right!:laugh:

10. IN2MOWN

Aspen likes to give stuff away...

FREE Turf application when you call us for an estimate
    FREE start up & shut down when your friend or family installs an irrigation system
    FREE Aspen Rain Gauge with full service estimate
    $200.00 OFF your next landscaping project (minimum $2000.00)