Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Id be shocked if it stuck to the roads and actually stayed long enough to plow or salt.

2. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

does anyone have one of those temp guns I would like to see what the ground temp is?

3. Tom5301

Tom5301 LawnSite Member

were going to get 4 to 8 inches long as it comes down fast it will stick.

4. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

I think that we forget history too easily. Last we got 6" on March 29 it started much like this one on a Saturday morning. Snowed like hell all day I treated all of my properties three times in that storm it was 33 degrees but it the snow stuck most properties looked I didn't even touch them after being there twenty minutes. Two years ago we got about three inches on the grass maybe an inch on roads April 14th. Late winter storms are not that uncommon in KC now it sticking that is entirely different.

Matt

5. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

I pushed mostly slush at the commercials I did this morning. I guess we go back out this evening and do all the houses overnight. This is BS. I was mowing and wearing shorts yesterday.

6. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

same here. hated to have to put jeans back on. got everything pushed this morning and looks like more coming. as long as it is snowing, might as well get a second push in tonight.
    we have a second business, a concession trailer where we serve food for events. today is our first event in leavenworth. the wife, daughter and one of my helpers is up there. not a good day for that.:dizzy:

7. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

Paola:

Well they could serve snow cones HAHAHAHA! Ok so maybe that wasn't that funny.

Matt

8. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Nice flyer John, just saw it in the mail today. Good work !

9. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

thanks when did u get yours I've got out about 40k then it snowed hope the phone starts ringin tomarrow!

10. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

got it yesterday.