Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

is the ground ever going to dry out? is it ever wet. i need to get some sprinkler systems installed. might try some mowing tomorrow. got everything trimmed and all the grasses cut down.

2. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

With the wind and the sun today its getting there. Im starting first cuts tomorrow and all next week.

3. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

I'll start mowing next week hands down, I've be running all over joco doin estimates all week, I wish I would get more calls on mowing, I'm hopein that next week this phone really blows up!!!!

4. IN2MOWN

IN2MOWN LawnSite Platinum Member

Holy s*** it was swampy out today.

5. AmesLandscaping

AmesLandscaping LawnSite Member

let's get some cash flow rolling.... :) I'm ready to start cutting

6. paolaken

already started.:clapping::cool2::drinkup:

7. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Hey John,
    I'm pretty sure I saw you on my way home today my friend and I drove by you at like 2:30 today, we were in the white ford explorer.

8. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

TeamGreen, next time you see me out mowing just stop by and say "Hi" I need to see a name with a face I'm sure i've seen you around

My calls sure have slowed down I've had about 40 so far 3/4 of them were for Aeration and over-seeding, I wanted more lawns! :cry:

9. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

I'm had about 1/4th of what you got, also saw the new trailer sign, looks asome. My dad asked if I wanted to say high, but I thought that would be kinda weird, If you've seen the white 6x10 trailer with team green lawn & landscape you'll know that's me.

10. paolaken

i've had 11 different customers call me this week wanting thier sprinkler system on. most of the say its dry out. what are these people thinking. it will be a long while before the grass needs watered. if i turn them on now, they just start watering away wasting water. in reality, the lawn probably won't need water till about June. i hate wasting water.