Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Krakatau42

Krakatau42 LawnSite Member

Can't say that they are, but I would have been glad to help pull them out, it sucks getting stuck. So in relation to my question.......I guess that's a "yes".

2. LuvdaPack36

LuvdaPack36 LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

I wasnt going to help them. They were actually on private property tearing up land that a man uses the grass to bale and sell to some local farmers to feed their cattle and horses.

If those idiots are not smart enough to figure out you dont drive a car through 3 foot tall grass after all that rain next to a flooded creek then thats their problem.

Its a shame you put a passengers life in danger. I highly doubt you could not see 2 feet of standing water in front of you. I have a feeling you saw it but thought it would be "cool" to try and make it through it. Probably trying to impress your lady and in the process putting her life at risk. If she is smart she will find someone else. :hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

3. Krakatau42

Krakatau42 LawnSite Member

Hahahaha. You're kidding, right?
    That was a lot of unfounded assumptions you just made about my situation, and you finish up with insulting my girl's intelligence? You really are a dick.
    Cheers.

4. LuvdaPack36

from Kansas

You to brother. Have a great weekend!

Watch out for flooding creeks and parking lots!:dizzy::dizzy:

5. THRIFTY

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

FOR SALE:

Exmark metro 32in walk behind,runs and cuts great, $1000 obo.

(913)626-1098

6. FreeriderVisa1

FreeriderVisa1 LawnSite Member

Will be relocating my family to Overland Park area, looking for company or family ran Biz that will take care of my family and I, we currently own and operate our Landscape Maint. biz which we have had for 11 yrs. You can pm me or just call 559-737-0159 Thanks Eric:usflag:

7. LBLC_LCO

LBLC_LCO LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone have a dealer they can recommend for snow plows?

8. LuvdaPack36

from Kansas

Depends on what kind you are looking for. Do you have a certain brand in mind? Certain size?

9. LBLC_LCO

LBLC_LCO LawnSite Senior Member

No specific brand in mind, as far as size I would say 7-8'?. This will be my first year plowing, not finding a whole lot of used stuff out there right now.

10. LuvdaPack36

from Kansas