1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

hey john did you get a blade for your chevy ? or are you just using a blower. Also on another note i got admitted to K-state, just need a plow now and I'm going to try to get a boss 9'2 v plow on my duramax in the spring. also does anyone know why rosehill isn't doing the Prairie Village shops anymore ? it's some company called beutiful outdoors.

2. Envision

Envision LawnSite Member

Almost went out, its pretty bad out. I don't do a whole lot of snow removal, only residential. They understand, they'll wait...

3. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

no still useing the good old snowblowers, I really want to get out of doing snow it's like doing extra credit in school, my bread and butter is lawn mowing and I am looking to start doing apps. this year to phase out doing snow, I went to jamacia about a week ago for a week and loved it and I really would like to start doing that during the winter of instead worry about if it snows or not, I dont know whos doing the shops in P.V.

4. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

snow or not to snow?

5. Envision

Envision LawnSite Member

6. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys I just got my applicators license, If you need someone to sub fert/weed accounts pm me through ls for details.
    Thanks,
    James

7. vaughnslawns

two meyers frames 2 7.5 blades 1working e 47 2 parts e 47s

8. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

I have for sale on craigslist a Lesco spreader about 2 years old have 3 only really need 2 $250 firm if interseted call me 913-789-8572 pics are also on craigslist

9. vaughnslawns

well let's get the show on the road..... spring clean-up's start next week.

10. M.M.A. Mowing

M.M.A. Mowing LawnSite Member

2 stihl fs110 string trimmers less than 1 year old, looks new. 2 for $500 or 1 for $275. im needing something smaller. mike 913-742-1094.
    Posted via Mobile Device