Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

yup, time to get some cages on my trailer with some locks. Talked to the guy I used to work for and he had 3 brand new backpacks stolen in Mission Hills 2 weeks ago. Last week he had a complete truck and trailer stolen down at Kemper Arena. They found it 2 hours later in Raytown with nothing missing.

2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

I kinda find this ironic since i have 2 lawns near 75th & Holmes and nothings happened yet? but I've locked up my enclosed whenever I'm in a back yard or when I'm not around, where in mission hills was it? I have a nice upscale account I want to be careful and not end up losing one of my machines.

3. FLC2000

Not to sure. He takes care of 30 or 40 yards down there.

4. THRIFTY

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

Is this all this rain putting anyone else in a bad mood!? Damn....

5. teamgreendude

YES my mower decks are caked with grass, now hopefully I can focus on my arborist certification and expand hopefully.

6. FLC2000

Try Fluid Film or spray cooking oil. It keep the grass from sticking to the bottom of the deck.

7. teamgreendude

Do you know where to buy fluid flim from ? Arnold doesn't sell it but they have an off brand toro deck cleaner thing type spray ?

8. FLC2000

Reynolds has it over in Shawnee. I love the stuff.

9. teamgreendude

I just used pam today and I guess I'll see what happens, oh yea I also scraped the mowers off and OH BOY was there a sh!t ton of caked on grass and sticks.

10. FLC2000

I clean mine off every night when I sharpen. Clean decks keep the grass moving. I also hose them off so diseases are not transfered from one lawn to the next.

PAM works well but I suggest getting the fluid film. Its also a rush inhibitor. Its like WD-40 on steroids.