1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

is anyone going to be doing grub control soon ? I've had trouble timing mine just right so they dont kill lawns here. I'm also taking the applicators test on the 6th, anyone have any advise ?
  2. rjgolfer

rjgolfer LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

Olathe KS....For Sale: $6,950 1994 Isuzu NPR with landscape bed (14 ft. plus 4ft. dovetail). Good Condition. Chevy 350. 132k miles. Gas engine. Automatic transmision. Within the last 5,000 miles truck hasÂ…. Passed DOT inspection and includes new rear brake cylinders and shoes, fuel pump, coil, battery, 2 new tires, manifold gasket. Bed includes split fold down gate, side panels drop, storage box, locking trimmer rack and water jug holder. Great truck to load mowing equipment!! Call 913 378 7300 or email rjgolfer1957@yahoo.com
  3. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

Which ones are you taking?

The best advice I could give is not to take more than one test at a time. The first time I did it I took the General and the 3b. Had a horrible time. The second time I did it. I took the General alone and then went back a couple months later and took the 3b. Passed both with flying colors.
  4. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

im talking 3a and 3b, so just do them separately ?
  5. FLC2000

I would. But Im a bad test taker. I found it was easier to concentrate on one thing at a time so as not to overload.
  6. FLC2000

much needed rain!
  7. FLC2000

I dont know if any of you ride but I have a 2007 Ultra Classic for sale with only 5000 miles. If anyone knows anybody who is looking shoot me a PM. Thanks.
  8. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

everybody still kicking???
  9. JC lawn care

JC lawn care LawnSite Member

I am new to these forums.

I do lawn care and landscaping and have decided to get into snow plow.
    I have done a lot of research on the subject and after seeking some advice I have decided to look for sub work my first year.
    Like any other profession it is unwise to jump in both feet. Instead of assuming I can do this the right way without any prior experience I thought I would start here and see if i can sub myself and my truck/plow for a season to make sure I am qualified to give good service.

I have a newer 3/4 ton diesel with blade.

Please call me at 816-769-6336 if you are interested in talking about this.

10. M.M.A. Mowing

M.M.A. Mowing LawnSite Member

Just when we thought it was cooling down, it hits 100 today. Come on fall!!!