Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

snowing right now

2. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Just a flury here:realmad:

3. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

calling for my area 3-4'' hope get something I want try out my ATV tripping rear pull plow That I made for my sidewalk crew
    Bad thing my 7740 started a fuel leak at the pump Still waiting on parts So hope for very little snow

4. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

nothing more than a flurry that turned into ice

5. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

Got about an inch in Harrisonville going to run through properties in Lee's Summit to put down ice melt, salt and such as needed man it is going to be cold out tonight.

6. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

up in kirksville we got 3-4'' it was a packing snow would stick to the plows fluid flim didnt work after first lot

7. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Just a ice-control event :cry:

8. alrhoads

alrhoads LawnSite Member

New to the site, glad to see people from my area on here. Looks like this winter is going to be a wash unless things change, so I am starting to plan for spring. Thinking about doing more Bobcat work than lawn's, but work for the loader has been hard to find.

9. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

Did anyone go to the ryan get together today? I was talking to a buddy of mine that works for ryan the other day and he told me that the owner of martz bros. wants to sell his biz to ryan, but they won't do it b/c 80% of the income is off of snow removal and also to in a few years they mite be looking into buying out brosore's

10. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

Wright:

Who is Brosore's and secondly will the Martz's customers be able to afford Ryan's pricing?

Food for thought.