1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

as respectful as i am for larry ryan and what he has done, they are a crock as far as pricing and the fert push they use. just like chemlawn.

buy out borsoes? they are full service, ryan would not want to get into mowing and such would they?

2. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

That's what I said to
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

Which Boresow? Certainly not Jerry. He will never sell out. As far as the other one goes I could see it selling out. After Mark passed there has been some problems with the way the company has been run. Nobody had a passion for grass like Mark and that just wasnt passed on.

4. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

All Right it looks like me might get a full on pushable snow event Monday lets hope nothing like a little snow to make Valentine's day more romantic. HAHAHAHA sorry couldn't help myself.

5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i am hoping for the snow. but, the season will be starting very soon after that for us. are you gys ready>?

6. FLC2000

I usually head out to start mowing the last week in March. I have a lot of yards that need to be cut by then and could be even sooner this year if these temps hold up. I wonder how this warm temps and warm soil temps will effect applications this spring?

7. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

10~4.......

8. cod8825

cod8825 LawnSite Senior Member

I was waiting until this upcoming week to start some of my dormant seeding/early spring seeding jobs nothing like a little bit of snow and rain to make it more of a fun outting.

We start apps second week of March.

9. ffemtmcd

ffemtmcd LawnSite Senior Member

Hey All - Hope your doing well. I was wondering if any of you could give me a name of a good (or decent) place to get invoices made without breaking the bank. Seems like some are way overpriced. Thanks in advance for the help.

10. FLC2000

You dont print your own?