Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. ffemtmcd

ffemtmcd LawnSite Senior Member

I do - but state requires leaving a copy when you fert or spray, kinda tired of writing 2 invoices for every app done.

2. ffemtmcd

I do, but for fert / spray apps the state requires you leave a copy with all kinds of info, and I'm tired of writing things twice

3. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought you were referring to mowing or landscaping. I do some apps, not much, but a few. I just print out the invoices the day of the app.

I made my own spreadsheet for all the info the state wants on it and then I clip the invoice with the price on it to it.

4. alrhoads

alrhoads LawnSite Member

Check out greytex.com . It look like it is carbon copy with out the carbon sheet that you can print your self., about $50 for 250 invoices.

5. hhlawn

hhlawn LawnSite Member

Hey if you are looking for a printing company let me know. They can do anything for you. Aaron has done allot of work for me on stuff like this. Contracts, invoices, whatever. He has a typeset press , color, pretty much whatever. you will get what you pay for and usually he will deliver and do set up and or design. email me at hhlawn@kc.rr.com if you need a number

6. ffemtmcd

Thanks for the help guys - much appreciated

7. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Thumbs UpLet's get it on...... wishing everyone a profitable season:waving:

8. ffemtmcd

also - if anyone has or knows of a small spray rig at a reasonable price let me know - have a great year everyone!!

9. FreeriderVisa1

FreeriderVisa1 LawnSite Member

Ryan Lawn & Tree getting into mowing ? Thats a good one, maybe hes learning he Can make money at it !! Good luck !!

10. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Great week of clean-ups so far.