Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. ffemtmcd

ffemtmcd LawnSite Senior Member

good to hear - got some good prospects in the works - hope it goes well

2. ffemtmcd

Does anyone know where I can rent a power spreader?? Have some good size jobs coming up and would like to save some time. Or if someone has one they could rent to me - or looking to sell..... Let me know - Thanks

3. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont know if any of you guys do landscaping but I highly recommend using Kat Nursuries out in Olathe. I started going to them last year and their wholesale prices are phenomonal.

4. ffemtmcd

Does anyone have a spray rig they are looking to sell?? or maybe know someone that does?

5. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Is he really going to do it? Larry told me that he may be stepping on some peoples toes if he decides to pursue it. Are you still at Ryan? I'm still waiting to hear back from Russ Merwin About my possible internship there over the summer.

6. FreeriderVisa1

FreeriderVisa1 LawnSite Member

No Im not, it was a great Company to work for and great people, but it was time for me to move on, good luck with your internship there, be prepared to work !! Good luck !!:usflag:

7. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

I also got to do a ride along with the pruning department which was really fun, where are you right now?

8. MXHalofan

MXHalofan LawnSite Member

Sup guys, I'm looking for biz insurance. Where's a good place to get your gen liability and equipment coverage? Thanks

9. ffemtmcd

I'm using state farm right now - will shop around at the end of the season again.

10. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

American family.