Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

Doing well. How about you? Im not worried about Ryan. There is more than enough business to go around! Plenty of money for all of us.

2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Not bad at all I've already sold two good irrigation system projects, and trimming plenty of silver maples for the next few weeks. Also When I go back to school I'm taking Landscape Management & Irrigation classes! Other than that I've been pretty good, I'm also going to become a KAA Certified Arborist in addition to I'll do tree injections and health care programs next year. Also I'll be learning how to climb on my own two, so next year with me I'll have three arborists climbing.

3. tonydirks

tonydirks LawnSite Member

Where do you guys that do Irrigation around KC get your material? I north of KC so mostly would be interested in the ones in the Northland, unless you have an awesome dealer in the south that you really like! I have been using AQS out of Independence.

4. teamgreendude

My suggestion would be to try ewing irrigation, there really good and help me whenever i need it.

5. Turf Cutters

Turf Cutters LawnSite Member

Hey, it is time to start thinking about winter. I have 32 bags of ice melt I need to sell. If interested pm me, thanks.

6. FLC2000

I use John Deere Landscapes. I priced out Ewing and JD has lower prices. Not considerably lower but enough to save some money for me.

7. FLC2000

Sounds great! Good luck with everything.

8. teamgreendude

Thanks man best of luck to you this year as well, also do you know who is running Mark Borsoe's company now? Stay safe in the heat to!

9. FLC2000

I think his wife his. I just talked to his brother Jerry yesterday. Ill call him in the next couple days and ask him.

10. tinkerlawn

tinkerlawn LawnSite Member

Anyone have a Lesco 80# spreader they are looking to get rid of?? I'm looking to purchase one here within the next few weeks. Hope you all are gearing up for seeding season!