1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone know where you could buy pennington seed in bulk? Also tinkerlawn Lyod over at arnolds said your looking for accounts?

2. teamgreendude

one other question does anyone know someone of any place that's selling the turfco turner 5xt cheap?

3. tinkerlawn

tinkerlawn LawnSite Member

I was just in there last week Man word does travel fast doesn't it? Yeah we have more room to expand on one of our routes and would like to capitalize on that. Mainly focused on residential accounts.

What prices are you guys being quoted on seed this year? I've heard rumors about seed going up here within the next few weeks what do you guys think??

4. teamgreendude

I've been trying to find out prices but I'll be out at jdl and helena tomorrow so we'll see what happens. I love going into Arnolds because Curtis always has something funny to say.

5. teamgreendude

also one other thing apparently spring green lawn care is looking for a franchisor her in Kansas City. However I'm not selling all I've worked for so if you want the guys info please pm me.

6. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

Boy! I can tell you one thing is that since everything has dried out, it's gonna knock alot of these newbies that went out and got all new equipment out of the game!

7. teamgreendude

Ain't that the truth! Now i just wish these lowball tree guys would die!!!! their ruining a lot of beautiful trees.

8. vaughnslawns

vaughnslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Darrell Vaughn shared Lumax Power Equipment Inc.'s status update.

Lumax Power Equipment Inc.
    Don't miss out on our TAX FREE weekend sales event!!
    This Friday and Saurday..all parts and accessories. Plus all
    instock Mowers, trimmers, chainsaws, and blowers.
    Like · · Share ·

9. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

TeamGreen, What did you ever find out on grass seed?

10. teamgreendude

Just got off the phone with Donnie at jdl and a pallet is going for $1144, This is the first year I'm buying Seed in bulk.