1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. zachj265

zachj265 LawnSite Member

I thought this week would be slow however with rain in forecast I'm booked through Monday also. Hopefully the phone continues to ring. Regarding Arnolds I picked up an Echo pb 770 for for $425 tax included. Not a bad deal.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. zachj265

zachj265 LawnSite Member

With Arnolds closing BV tractor is an option. Anyone have experience with them?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Good experience and super nice guy, if they weren't so far I'd be happier.

4. zachj265

zachj265 LawnSite Member

I live in Overland Park and am searching for an alternative to suburban lawn and garden for debris disposal. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

I know there is an organic farm on the way to KCI but the clippings cant have fertilizer, herbicide or pesticide resudue on them.

6. tinkerlawn

tinkerlawn LawnSite Member

There's a place called Planet Marrs recycling thats at I-35 and Roe Lane, we haven't dumped out there in a few years, however if I remember correctly their prices were slightly higher than what suburban charges. Whats the reason that your looking to dump somewhere else?

7. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

Dont go to mars, they are WAY over priced

8. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that my redmax 8500 was jacked this morning in milheaven, called all the pawn stores let them know whats up! MAKE SURE YOUR STUFF IS LOCKED UP GOOD!!!! b/c they even took the cable around it! It sucks I'm just glad the $$$$ to replace it!

9. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

I bought my stander from them, EXCELLENT people, couldn't say enough about them. they even called me a few months after and made sure that I liked it and wasn't having any problems with it.

10. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

what are they overpriced on?