Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Hey I know Rusty, No offense to the guys who decide to go to college later but if you want the real deal Come up here to KSU and get involved with our Horticulture department if you want the real deal.

2. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

havn't been on here for awhile. how is everyone? if anyone has any customers wanting a deal on a irrigation system let me know. i only have a couple more installs left and wouldn't mind a few more while the weather is nice. i would rather put in irrigation than push snow.

3. zachj265

zachj265 LawnSite Member

Make it snow and I will send you irrigation leads.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. jbell36

jbell36 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from KANSAS

hmm, so he HAS considered it...are you in Manhattan (KSU) or are you in OP?

oh and who are the borsoe bros?

5. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

I'm Almost in my third year here at KSU and I also run my Tree & Lawn care Company in Overland park. Hence the reason why i came to KSU so I could put that knowledge back into my business so I can really grown once I'm done with school(I hope to become a large Tree & Lawn Care company (9-20 states with 25+ offices) Anyways the Boresoe Brothers (Jerry & Mark) Jerry owns Boresoe's lawn enforcement while his brother Mark(died in an accident) owns Borsoe's Lawn INC. Mark Died in a tractor rollover I think in 10'? so now from what i've heard his wife is running the show because i still see his stuff rolling. Also From another professionals point of view mark might of been doing to much at one time, rather than Jerry who Just specializes in mowing and a small bit of landscaping and snow stuff.

6. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

i havn't even put plows and spreaders on yet. maybe next week.

7. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone have a walk behind salt spreader for sale?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. threetrails

threetrails LawnSite Member
    from Kansas

Anyone interested in being a subcontractor to us this spring? We are anticipating more growth than we can handle with our own crews.

We do basic mow, trim, blow & go - thats it. We do offer one time mows, and next day service for a premium.

Let me know and we can go from there. We stick to the Johnson County area on the Kansas side.

B. Jones

9. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

dude, just use a grass seed spreader (broadcast), they work great for quite a bit cheaper

10. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

I was always told not to do that Ethan. It maybe the way to go this year though since we don't even know if we're going to get snow. I really don't want to drop 150 bucks on a salt spreader, especially at after buying a 700 dollar snow blower I don't know if I'm going to use. Threetrails I'm highly interested in that offer.
    Posted via Mobile Device