Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

I help him out when he needs it.

2. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

I'll tell ya what i would do to plow snow, if he needs an extra hand for plowing have him give me a buzz my cell is (913) 558-3204 and my name is James.

3. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys check out my Father-in-law's website. He operates out of Butler, Mo and does great decal/graphics/signs/etc. I'm having him do a full wrap on my truck and should have pictures coming soon. http://www.signsbyrobbie.com/

4. zachj265

zachj265 LawnSite Member

Anyone turn this 1" of snow into $$?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Above Par Lawns

Hell no. There is to many people running around shoveling for $10 in my neighbor hoods. Nobody wants to pay $30 it seems even if you're putting down salt. (i thought i was being nice @ $30). I did take notes on who had already cleared their own or had someone else doing it. I think that will save me time next week so i know which doors not to knock on. I'm going to press hard on finding customers now. not necessarily to clear what we just had, but to prepare for the next 1. a lot of people that we talked to today are just going to "let it melt."
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

All the people in my neighborhood that I did told me next time they will just let it melt, but i caught everyone right before they left for work, which is prime time to get clients. At-least in my area

7. Above Par Lawns

and did you get the payment right then or are you just billing them?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Above Par Lawns

I need to put up a whole bunch of signs in my neighborhood. I haven't seen anyothers so that's promising.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

monthly billing, just like i do with everything else

10. bandbmowing

bandbmowing LawnSite Member

Looking for a new accountant to handle my mowing business, does anyone have a recommendation? I live in the Olathe area.

Thanks in advance.