Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Crimson Lawn

Crimson Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Spring Might be early. Cleaning around a pond today, I spotted alot of baby frogs swimming and hopping and a bunch of spiders. I might be a little board if Im taking the time to spot that.

2. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

sure seems early for outdoor critters to be out.

3. Crimson Lawn

A Bit early. I have few places ground temp is up about 46. Saw a few more bugs out today. Maybe they will all come out and get zapped by a sub zero temp outbreak.:clapping:

4. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Keeping my fingers crossed for some heavy snow!

5. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

So much for pre emergent apps, here on campus (KSU) were getting the gators, rtv's, toolcats, skid-steers and trucks all setup for this stuff we might get.

6. Crimson Lawn

Yes. I am Ready to Fire Up the Toro and push some as well!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

7. zachj265

zachj265 LawnSite Member

Would be nIce to break even on my snow blower purchase. 100% chance of significant snow seems promising. 8-14"!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Crimson Lawn

Its going to be great!!! All hands on Deck!!!

9. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

Hey everyone, I have been on Lawnsite for quite some time but I haven't took the time to network with anyone from my area really. I am not from Kansas City, I am actually from Trenton - about an hour and half north of you. But, generally speaking, most of you are closest people to me to network with. I just thought I would drop in and say hi to everyone. Are you ready for spring?

10. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

After all the money I've made so far with 10"+ of snow I'd be cool with winter sticking around a little longer.